Citichem India Ltd initial public offering (IPO) is a 100% new issue of 18,00,000 equity shares with a face value of $10 each. The IPO will be listed on the NSE platform at a later date to be determined.
Citichem India Limited principally purchases, procures, and supplies organic and inorganic chemicals, bulk pharmaceuticals, and food chemicals to the pharmaceutical industry. They also deal in specialty chemicals and intermediates that have a wide range of uses in industries such as aluminum, steel, textiles, paper, dairy, paints, dyes and intermediates, soap making, pharma, food and adhesives. Under its brand name, the corporation also sells food preservatives and chemicals. The Citchem India Limited
initial public offering (IPO) opening and closing dates have yet to be published.
Citichem India Limited IPO Objective
The objectives of Citichem India Limited’s IPO are listed below:
- For funding working capital requirements.
- Purchase of transportation vehicles and accessories.
- For general corporate purposes.
- To meet the issue’s expenses.
Should you invest in Citichem India Limited?
Here are a few important reasons to consider before investing in the IPO:
- Citichem Limited operates on a scalable business strategy that is customer-centric and order-driven, requiring the best use of the company’s existing resources. This ensures a quality supply while also achieving economies of scale.
- Furthermore, the promoters have a clear strategy for the company’s future growth, with the goal of expanding and diversifying their procurement sources. Citichem India Limited is well-positioned for continued success in the business because of its vision and market expertise.
- There are ongoing legal actions and proceedings against the company, promoter, and directors. Any negative outcome from such actions could harm the company’s reputation, business, financial position, results of operations, and cash flows.
Citichem India Limited Company Financials
|Particulars||Period Ended 31st Dec 2022 (₹ lakhs)||Year Ended 31st March, 2022 (₹ lakhs)||Year Ended 31st March, 2021 (₹ lakhs)|
|Revenue from Operations||1236.85||8521.64||18016.73|
|Profit After Tax (PAT)||35.56||23.93||21.96|
|Debt to Equity Ratio||12.73||14.85||121.32|
Highlights of Citichem India Ltd
- Citichem India is a significant maker of industrial chemicals and dyes, with goods used in a wide range of industries such as textiles, plastics, and pharmaceuticals.
- Citichem India Limited’s management team possesses a varied set of talents and knowledge in areas such as industry understanding, regulatory affairs, sales, marketing, and finance. This collaborative experience enables the organization to leverage present market opportunities while also efficiently adapting to future developments. The team’s ability to overcome regulatory difficulties, efficiently promote products, and manage financial issues gives it a competitive advantage in the sector.
- The company’s business model is customer-centric and order-driven, necessitating the best use of its existing resources while ensuring quality supply and realizing economies of scale.
Know before investing
Citichem India Ltd IPO FAQs :
Q1. What is Citichem India Limited’s IPO?
Ans. The Citichem India Ltd IPO is a fresh issue of 18,00,000 Equity Shares with a face value of ₹10 per share. The price band is yet to be announced.
Q2. When will Citichem India Limited’s IPO allotment be available?
Ans. The Basis of Allotment date is yet to be announced.
Q3. What will be Citichem India Limited’s IPO lot size?
Ans. The lot size for Citichem India Ltd. is yet to be announced.
Q4. When will Citichem India Limited’s IPO open for subscription?
Ans. The IPO subscription window open date is yet to be announced.
Q5. What minimum lot size can retail investors subscribe to?
Ans. Retail investors can apply for a minimum of one lot.
Q6. When will Citichem India Limited list on exchanges?
Ans. Citichem India Ltd. IPO will list on the NSE exchange. The date is yet to be announced.
Q7. What would be the listing gains on the Citichem India Limited IPO?
Ans. Listing gains cannot be ascertained before the listing of the IPO on the stock exchange, which is yet to be announced, for Citichem India Ltd.
Q8. I have finished the application process for the Citichem India Limited IPO, but the funds still need to be debited. What is the reason?
Ans. The bank will only block the amount initially in your account. Under the new system, the money isn’t debited until the stocks are allotted to you.
Q9. How do I approve the UPI mandate request for Citichem India Limited’s IPO?
Ans. You must complete the payment process by logging in to your UPI handle and approving the payment mandate.
Q10. Can I submit more than one application for the public issue of Citichem India Limited using one PAN?
Ans. You can submit only one application using your PAN card.
Q11. What is the minimum order quantity for Citichem India Limited IPO?
Ans. The minimum order size for the Citichem India Limited IPO is yet to be announced.