Quality Foils India sole manufacturing facility is located in Hisar, Haryana, and has a yearly installed capacity of 12,000 MT. Steel, power, petrochemicals, sugar, automobiles, and other heavy engineering sectors utilize the goods in various ways.
Cold-rolled stainless steel coils and stainless steel flexible hose pipes are manufactured and exported by the company. Quality Foil began as a partnership and was later transformed into a private company by its promoters. It has over 30 years of business experience and sells its products under the “Quality” brand.
Quality Foils (India) Ltd. IPO Objective
The company proposes to utilize the funds in the following areas.
- To meet working capital requirements
- General corporate purposes
- Cover issue expenses
Why should you invest in Quality Foils (India) Ltd.?
Here are your top reasons to bid for the Quality Foils (India) Limited IPO.
- Their quality-conscious business philosophy has gained them international recognition, including ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018 certifications from TUV SUD South Asia Pvt. Ltd. and Quality Research Organization, respectively.
- Instead of diversifying, the company specializes in two core products with multiple use cases.
- They serve a diversified clientele in India and overseas. Since 2005, they have been exporting to the European Union, Germany, the United Kingdom, the Philippines, Sri Lanka, Turkey, Poland, and Bogotá, Colombia.
Quality Foils India Company Financials
|Particulars||Revenue from Operation (₹ lakh)||Year ending on March 31, 2022 (₹ lakh)||Year ending on March 31, 2021 (₹ lakh)|
|Revenue from Operation||10,445.27||17,978.58||15,146.59|
|Profit After Tax (PAT)||205.99||161.88||95.86|
Know before investing
Quality Foils (India) Ltd. Noteworthy highlights
- Quality foils earned a profit of ₹205.99 lakh during the period that ended on September 30, 2022.
- Quality Foils business comes from new projects as well as repair and maintenance, providing a better order book.
Quality Foils India IPO FAQs:
Q1. What is Quality Foils (India) Ltd. IPO?
Ans. Quality Foil (India) Ltd. IPO of ₹4.52 crore is a fixed price issue. The IPO share price is fixed at ₹60 with a lot size of 2000 equities per lot. The subscription window will open on March 14, 2023.
Q2. When will Quality Foils (India) Ltd. IPO allotment be available?
Ans. The basis of the allotment date is March 21, 2023.
Q3. What will be the Quality Foils (India) Ltd. IPO lot size?
Ans. One lot of Quality Foils (India) Ltd. IPO has 2000 shares.
Q4. When will Quality Foils (India) Ltd. IPO open for subscription?
Ans. The IPO will open on March 14, 2023.
Q5. What minimum lot size can retail investors subscribe to?
Ans. Retail investors can apply for a minimum of one lot.
Q6. When will Quality Foils (India) Ltd. list on exchanges?
Ans. The listing date of Quality Foils (India) Ltd. on BSE SME is March 24, 2023.
Q7. What would be the listing gains on the Quality Foils (India) Ltd. IPO?
Ans. Listing gain refers to the difference between the IPO’s opening and offer prices. The listing gain is influenced by changing investors’ interests, global parameters, and short and long-term outlooks.
Q8. I have finished the application process for Quality Foils (India) Ltd. IPO, but the funds are not yet debited. What is the reason?
Ans. The bank initially blocks the amount you bid for an IPO. It will debit the money when the shares are allotted or unblock the amount after the UPI mandate expiration date
Q9. How do I approve the UPI mandate request for Quality Foils (India) Ltd. IPO?
Ans. Login to your UPI handle and approve the payment mandate to complete the IPO application process.
Q10. Can I submit more than one application for the public issue of Quality Foils (India) Ltd. using one PAN?
Ans. You can submit only one application using one PAN card.
Q11. What is the minimum order quantity for Quality Foils (India) Ltd. IPO?
Ans. The minimum size of the application will be one lot of 2000 shares.