What is the Rights Issue of Share?
A company may issue more shares under Section 62(1) of the Companies Act of 2013 if it intends to raise its subscribed capital by a new issue of shares. By delivering a letter of offer with the following restrictions, such shares should first be made available to current shareholders who, as of the offer date, are holders of equity shares of the firm in proportion.
Of course, the goal is to guarantee that shares are distributed fairly and that the allocation of voting rights is unaffected by the issue of new shares. A rights issue occurs when a company issues shares or convertible securities to its current shareholders as of a specific date set by the issuer (i.e., the record date). In relation to the number of shares or convertible securities owned as of the record date, the rights are offered in a certain ratio.
Upcoming Rights Issue of Share List December 2023
Here is a list of Upcoming Rights Issues of December 2023. Follow the upcoming rights Issue of shares and continue to invest in the primary market:
|Jaykay Enterprises||Coming Soon||Coming Soon||View IPO|
|Dynamic Services||Coming Soon||Coming Soon||View IPO|
|Piramal Pharma||Coming Soon||Coming Soon||View IPO|
|Gala Global Products||Coming Soon||Coming Soon||View IPO|
|Credent Global Finance||25 Jul||8 Aug||View IPO|
|Shree Rama Multi-Tech||12 Jun||26 Jun||View IPO|
|North Eastern Carrying||14 Jun||27 Jun||View IPO|
|Bhakti Gems||9 Jun||20 Jun||View IPO|
|Destiny Logistic & Infra||12 Oct||3 Nov||View IPO|
|Suzlon Energy||11 Oct||20 Oct||View IPO|
|Libas Consumer Products||27 Sep||7 Oct||View IPO|
|Suditi Industries||15 Sep||21 Sep||View IPO|
|Coastal Corporation||12 Sep||27 Sep||View IPO|
Past Rights Issue of Share List 2021
Here is the list of past Right Issues of Share 2021 offers.
|Shivam Autotech||₹18||31 Dec 2021||28 Jan 22||31.16 Cr.||View IPO|
|Beardsell Limited||₹10||31 Dec 2021||14 Jan 22||9.37 Cr.||View IPO|
|Radhe Developers||₹-||–||–||755.4 Cr.||View IPO|
|Vishvprabha Ventures||₹30||29 Dec 2021||27 Jan 22||4.41 Cr.||View IPO|
|Ridhi Synthetics||₹10||20 Dec 2021||03 Jan 22||1.96 Cr.||View IPO|
|Vikas Ecotech Limited||₹1||30 Nov 2021||20 Dec 2021||31.16 Cr.||View IPO|
|Natural Capsules||₹100||30 Nov 2021||20 Dec 2021||31.16 Cr.||View IPO|
|HKG Limited||₹8||25 Nov 2021||10 Dec 2021||14.00 Cr.||View IPO|
|Swiss Military Consumer Goods||₹2||24 Nov 2021||08 Dec 2021||9.83 Cr.||View IPO|
|The Indian Hotels||₹150||24 Nov 2021||08 Dec 2021||1982 Cr.||View IPO|
|Bharat Gears||₹105||22 Nov 2021||06 Dec 2021||9.77 Cr.||View IPO|
- The offer to purchase a rights issue is a choice, not a requirement, for the current shareholder.
- To qualify as an existing shareholder for the rights issue, you must be a shareholder of the company in question as of the record date.
- An existing shareholder who has fully subscribed to the rights issue may also subscribe for additional shares. The extra shares would be allocated depending on the issue subscription.
- The rights issue can be partially subscribed to and partially transferred to other investors through the trading of rights entitlements.
- In such instances, neither party will have the ability to purchase more shares in addition to the assigned rights issue.