The EMS Limited IPO date has been announced; the IPO will become public on September 8 and conclude on September 12. EMS Limited IPO will raise about 355 crores through an IPO that will include a fresh issue of 180 shares and an offer for sale of up to 82,94,118 shares at a price of 10 rupees each. The retail share is 35%, the QIB share is 50%, and the HNI share is 15%.
EMS Ltd. provides sewerage solutions, Water Supply Systems, Water and Waste Treatment Plants, Electrical Transmission and Distribution, Road and Allied Works, and the operation and maintenance of Wastewater Scheme Projects (WWSPs) and Water Supply Scheme Projects (WSSPs) for government authorities and bodies.
The company has an in-house design, engineering, and construction team, allowing it to be self-sufficient in all parts of its operation. To ensure compliance and quality standards
set by industry and government authorities and departments, EMS Limited has a staff of 57 engineers, assisted by third-party consultants and industry experts. It also has its own civil construction crew, which reduces reliance on external parties.
The scope of EMS Limited services typically comprises project design and engineering, procurement of raw materials, and execution on-site, with overall project management up to project commissioning. The opening and closing dates for the EMS Limited IPO have yet to be published.
The EMS Limited IPO is a 100% new offering worth up to 18,000 lakh rupees. Each equity share would have a face value of ten dollars. In addition, the selling shareholder has made an offer to sell 82,948,118 equity shares as part of the IPO. The IPO will be listed on the BSE and NSE exchanges, with a date to be disclosed.
EMS Limited IPO Objective
The objectives of EMS Limited’s IPO are listed below:
- Funding the working capital requirements of the company.
- General corporate purposes.
- Issue expenses.
Should you invest in EMS Limited?
Here are a few important reasons to consider before investing in the IPO:
- According to the most recent financial documents, the company has consistently maintained a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.01.
- Mr. Ram Veer Singh and Mr. Ashish Tomar, the company’s promoters, are qualified professionals with over three and a decade of experience, respectively, in the water and waste-water treatment industries and have been instrumental in driving the company’s growth since its inception. EMS Limited’s senior management team is well-qualified and experienced in the implementation of WWSP and WSSP projects, and it has been responsible for the company’s growth.
- EMS Limited has previously been blacklisted by two government agencies, and the blacklisting has been lifted retroactively.
EMS Limited IPO Date and Price Band Details
|IPO Open:||September 8, 2023|
|IPO Close:||Septmeber 12, 2023|
|IPO Size:||Approx ₹355 Crores|
|Fresh Issue:||Approx ₹180 Crores|
|Offer for Sale:||Approx 82,94,118 Equity Shares|
|Face Value:||₹10 Per Equity Share|
|IPO Price Band:||₹200 to ₹211 Per Share|
|IPO Listing on:||BSE & NSE|
EMS Limited IPO Market Lot
The EMS Limited IPO minimum market lot is [.] shares with a [.] application amount. The retail investors can apply up-to 13 lots with [.] shares or ₹[.] amounts.
EMS Limited IPO Allotment and Listing Dates
The EMS Limited IPO date is September 8, and the close date is September 12. The EMS Limited IPO allotment will be finalized on September 18 and the IPO listing on September 21.
|Anchor Investors Allotment:||September 7, 2023|
|IPO Open Date:||September 8, 2023|
|IPO Close Date:||September 12, 2023|
|Basis of Allotment:||September 18, 2023|
|Refunds:||September 19, 2023|
|Credit to Demat Account:||September 20, 2023|
|IPO Listing Date:||September 21, 2023|
EMS Limited Company Financial Report
|₹ in Crores|
EMS Limited IPO Valuation: FY2022
Check EMS Limited IPO valuation details like Earning Per Share (EPS), Price/Earnings P/E Ratio, Return on Net Worth (RoNW), and Net Asset Value (NAV) details.
|Earning Per Share (EPS):||₹16.82 per Equity Share|
|Price/Earning P/E Ratio:||N/A|
|Return on Net Worth (RoNW):||20.71%|
|Net Asset Value (NAV):||₹80.89 per Equity Share|
Know before investing
Overview of EMS Ltd
- EMS Limited has completed over 50 projects, demonstrating its outstanding project management and execution capabilities. They focus on project completion promptly while maintaining excellent engineering and execution quality. To properly execute projects, the organization has the required resources, including an in-house design team, machinery, equipment, and trained labor.
- Quality control is very important to EMS Limited. They have quality control managers in charge of conducting frequent inspections and tests at project locations to ensure contractual compliance and high quality standards. This dedication to quality is apparent in their capacity to complete projects in accordance with the designs and specifications provided in the contracts.
EMS Ltd. IPO FAQs:
Q1. What is EMS Limited’s IPO?
Ans. EMS Limited IPO is a main-board IPO. They are going to raise ₹355 crore via an IPO. The issue is priced at ₹200 to ₹211 per equity share. The IPO is to be listed on BSE & NSE.
Q2. When will EMS Limited’s IPO allotment be available?
Ans. The IPO is to open on September 8, 2023 for QIB, NII, and Retail Investors.
Q3. What will be EMS Limited’s IPO lot size?
Ans. EMS Limited IPO size is ₹355 crores.
Q4. When will EMS Limited’s IPO open for subscription?
Ans. The IPO subscription window open date is yet to be announced.
Q5. What minimum lot size can retail investors subscribe to?
Ans. Retail investors can apply for a minimum of one lot.
Q6. When will EMS Limited list on exchanges?
Ans. EMS Ltd. IPO will list on the NSE and BSE exchanges. The date has yet to be announced.
Q7. What would be the listing gains on the EMS Limited IPO?
Ans. Listing gains cannot be ascertained before the listing of the IPO on the stock exchange, which is yet to be announced, for EMS Ltd.
Q8. I have finished the application process for the EMS Limited IPO, but the funds still need to be debited. What is the reason?
Ans. The bank will only block the initial amount in your account. Under the new system, the money isn’t debited until the stocks are allotted to you.
Q9. How do I approve the UPI mandate request for EMS Limited’s IPO?
Ans. You must complete the payment process by logging in to your UPI handle and approving the payment mandate.
Q10. Can I submit more than one application for the public issue of EMS Limited using one PAN?
Ans. You can submit only one application using your PAN card.
Q11. What is the minimum order quantity for the EMS Limited IPO?
Ans. The minimum order size for the EMS Limited IPO has yet to be announced.