The R R Kabel Ltd. IPO is a 100% new offering with 1.72 crore equity shares valued at 225 crore. The offer for sale may include up to 1,726,368,808 equity shares. The IPO of R R Kabel Limited will be listed on the NSE platform; the date has yet to be disclosed.
RR Kabel Ltd. is an innovative Indian company that has made important contributions to the field of wires and cables. The company takes great satisfaction in its innovative approach, constantly pushing to develop new technology and create industry milestones. RR Kabel Limited has evolved as an industry leader by focusing on quality and client happiness. One of RR Kabel Limited’s most notable accomplishments is being the first firm in India to use LS0H (Low smoke, Zero Halogen) insulation technology in its wire and cable products.
Furthermore, RR Kabel Limited can claim to be the first to incorporate Unilay Core Technology into their products. This technology provides heat resistance and flame retardancy, enhancing the safety aspects of their wires and cables.
The company has one of the highest product and system certifications, demonstrating its commitment to upholding the industry’s highest standards. This commitment to excellence is evident in many aspects of the company’s activities. The opening and closing dates for the RR Kabel Limited IPO have yet to be published.
R R Kabel Limited IPO Objective
The objectives of R R Kabel Limited’s IPO are listed below:
- Repayment or prepayment of borrowings obtained by the Company from banks and financial institutions, in whole or in part.
- General corporate purposes
Should you invest in R R Kabel Limited?
Here are a few important reasons to consider before investing in the IPO:
- RR Kabel Limited is the first Indian company to launch goods that meet European regulatory standards. This demonstrates their global outlook and commitment to fulfilling international standards.
- It is the fastest-growing consumer electrical company in India, with a 33% CAGR between Fiscal 2020 and Fiscal 2022.
- RR Kabel is the fifth largest participant in India’s branded wires and cables market, with an estimated 8% market share by value as of March 31, 2022, up from an estimated 5% market share by value as of March 31, 2015.
R R Kabel Limited Company Financials
|Particulars||Fiscal ended March 31, 2022||Fiscal ended March 31, 2021||Profit After TaxFiscal ended March 31, 2020|
|Revenue from Operations||41,112.71||25,202.47||22,847.77|
|Profit After Tax (PAT)||214||135||122|
Some of the highlights from R R Kabel Ltd
- RR Kabel offers a wide range of products, including wires, cables, switches, fans, lighting, switchgear, and appliances. This allows the company to cater to a wide range of customers, from residential to commercial to industrial.
- RR Kabel products are known for their high quality. The company uses the latest technology and materials in its manufacturing process. This ensures that RR Kabel products meet the highest standards of quality and safety.
- RR Kabel offers excellent customer service. The company has a team of experienced and knowledgeable staff who are always available to help customers with their needs.
Know before investing
R R Kabel Ltd. IPO FAQs :
Q1. What is R R Kabel Limited’s IPO?
Ans. The R. R. Kabel Ltd. IPO is a fresh issue of 1.72 crore equity shares. The price band, bidding window date and other information are yet to be announced.
Q2. When will R R Kabel Limited’s IPO allotment be available?
Ans. The Basis of Allotment has yet to be announced.
Q3. What will be R R Kabel Limited’s IPO lot size?
Ans. The lot size for R. R. Kabel Ltd. has yet to be announced.
Q4. When will R R Kabel Limited’s IPO open for subscription?
Ans. The IPO subscription window open date is yet to be announced.
Q5. What minimum lot size can retail investors subscribe to?
Ans. Retail investors can apply for a minimum of one lot.
Q6. When will R R Kabel Limited list on exchanges?
Ans. R. R. Kabel Ltd. IPO will list on the NSE exchange. The date has yet to be announced.
Q7. What would be the listing gains on the R R Kabel Limited IPO?
Ans. Listing gains cannot be ascertained before listing the IPO on the stock exchange, which is yet to be announced, for R R Kabel Ltd.
Q8. I have finished the application process for the R R Kabel Limited IPO, but the funds still need to be debited. What is the reason?
Ans. The bank will only block the initial amount in your account. Under the new system, the money isn’t debited until the stocks are allotted to you.
Q9. How do I approve the UPI mandate request for R R Kabel Limited’s IPO?
Ans. You must complete the payment process by logging in to your UPI handle and approving the payment mandate.
Q10. Can I submit more than one application for the public issue of R R Kabel Limited using one PAN?
Ans. You can submit only one application using your PAN card.
Q11. What is the minimum order quantity for the R R Kabel Limited IPO?
Ans. The minimum order size for the R R Kabel Limited IPO has yet to be announced.