Infinium Pharmachem IPO worth Rs. 25.31 crore from 1,875,000 equity shares will open for subscription on March 31, 2023. The fixed-issue IPO will be available in the price band of Rs. 135 per share with 1000 shares per lot.
Infinium Pharmachem develops and sells iodine derivatives, APIs, and bulk medicines based on iodination reactions. The company was founded in 2003 and is situated in Gujarat. It will provide contract research and manufacturing services (CRAMS) to its clients in order to provide them with personalised and completely confidential solutions. The company has developed expertise in industries such as pharmaceutical and biotech, specialty and performance chemicals, agrochemicals, human and animal health,
cosmetics, sanitation, electrical and electronics, and so on. The organisation serves over 250 clients in 15 countries worldwide. Its chemical portfolio includes over 200 Iodine Derivatives and 7 APIs.
Infinium Pharmachem Ltd. IPO Objective
- The company will spend the net proceed from the IPO for marketing and branding expenses
- To meet incremental working capital requirement
- Repay some of the existing market borrowings
- To meet public issue expenses
Infinium Pharmachem Company Financials
|Particulars||Year ending on March 31, 2022 (₹ Lakh)||Year ending on March 31, 2021 (₹ Lakh)||Year ending on March 31, 2020 (₹ Lakh)|
|Revenue from Operations||7,403.77||5,455.79||3,603.84|
|Profit After Tax (PAT)||550.34||271.94||101.81|
|Period Ended||As on March 31, 2022 (₹ Lakh)||As on March 31, 2021 (₹ Lakh)||As on March 31, 2020 (₹ Lakh)|
Should you invest in Infinium Pharmachem Ltd.?
These are the top reasons to consider investing in Infinium Pharmachem Ltd.
- Iodine is an essential nutrient for humans. The rising prevalence of iodine insufficiency in adults is a global issue that is fueling the demand for iodine derivatives.
- The Indian iodine derivative market is predicted to grow at a CAGR of 6%.
- The company has a strong product suite that includes over 200 Iodine Derivatives and 7 APIs.
- The company has outstanding R&D capabilities.
- A strong network of high-quality raw material suppliers assists the organisation in avoiding many supply chain bottlenecks.
Know before investing
Infinium Pharmachem Ltd. Noteworthy highlights
- Infinium Pharmachem would benefit if the domestic and international markets for Iodine Derivatives and APIs expanded.
- The global iodine derivative market was valued at $659.5 million in 2018 and is expected to reach $970.5 million by 2030, increasing at a CAGR of 4.38% between 2023 and 2030.
- The company is part of India’s pharmaceutical sector, which is currently worth $50 billion.
Infinium Pharmachem IPO FAQs:
Q1. What is Infinium Pharmachem Ltd. IPO?
Ans. Infinium Pharmachem Ltd. Ltd. IPO worth Rs.25.31 crore will open for subscription on March 31, 2023. The IPO size contains 1,875,000 equity shares with a face value of Rs.10 per share. The price for the IPO shares is set at Rs. 135 per share.
Q2. When will the Infinium Pharmachem Ltd. Is IPO allotment available?
Ans. The basis of the allotment date is April 11, 2023.
Q3. What will be the Infinium Pharmachem Ltd. IPO lot size?
Ans. One lot of Infinium Pharmachem Ltd. IPO has 1000 shares.
Q4. When will Infinium Pharmachem Ltd. IPO open for subscription?
Ans. The IPO will open on March 31, 2023.
Q5. What minimum lot size can retail investors subscribe to?
Ans. Retail investors can apply for a minimum of one lot.
Q6. When will Infinium Pharmachem Ltd. list on exchanges?
Ans. The listing date of Infinium Pharmachem Ltd. Ltd. on NSE SME is April 17, 2023.
Q7. What would be the listing gains on the Infinium Pharmachem Ltd. IPO?
Ans. Listing gains cannot be ascertained before the IPO is listed on the exchange. You can get this information on the listing date for Command Polymer Ltd., which is April 17,2023.
Q8. I have finished the application process for Infinium Pharmachem Ltd. IPO, but the funds are not yet debited. What is the reason?
Ans. The bank initially blocks the amount you bid for an IPO. It will debit the money when the shares are allotted or unblock the amount after the UPI mandate expiry date.
Q9. How to approve the UPI mandate request for Infinium Pharmachem Ltd. IPO?
Ans. Login to your UPI handle and approve the payment mandate to complete the IPO application process.
Q10. Can I submit more than one application for the public issue of Infinium Pharmachem Ltd. using one PAN?
Ans. You can submit only one application using one PAN card.
Q11. What is the minimum order quantity for Infinium Pharmachem Ltd. IPO?
Ans. The minimum size of the application will be one lot of 1000 shares.