IPO Allotment Status – Follow these simple methods to check your IPO Allotment Status online or offline.
According to the most recent SEBI standards for large-cap IPOs, the IPO allotment method will take one week. According to SEBI requirements, registrars such as Linkintime or KFintech must release the IPO allotment within 7 days of the IPO closing. The IPO registrar (Link Intime or KFintech) can be used to examine the status of the IPO allotment. The following information is required to check the IPO allotment. If the shares are assigned, the investor will get the information via the
search option on the registrar’s or BSE’s website.
- PAN Card (IPO Allotment Status Check Online by PAN Number)
- IPO Application Number
- Demat Account Number / DP Client ID
The IPO registrar conducts the IPO allotment on the basis of allotment. The IPO allotment status should be available after the registrar completes the allotment, and it will be published under the IPO Name that the investors selected. Investors receive information by email and SMS from the BSE, NSE, CDSL, and NSDL. Our modified IPO listing page also includes the IPO listing date.
Check IPO Allotment Status 2023
Check the latest IPO Allotment Status of IPO. The subscription of these IPOs is closed and the IPO allotment might around the corner. Stay tuned for the latest IPO allotment updates.
|IPO Name||IPO Allotment Date||Status|
|IKIO Lighting||IPO Allotment Out||KFintech Allotment Link|
|Sonalis Consumer Products||IPO Allotment Out||Purvashare Allotment Link|
|Spectrum Talent Management||19 Jun 2023||Skyline Allotment Link|
|Urban Enviro||19 Jun 2023||Bigshare Allotment Link|
|Bizotic Commercial||20 Jun 2023||Bigshare Allotment Link|
|Cosmic CRF||21 Jun 2023||Masserv Allotment Link|
|Cell Point||23 Jun 2023||Bigshare Allotment Link|
|Vilin Bio Med||26 Jun 2023||Bigshare Allotment Link|
|Aatmaj Hospital||26 Jun 2023||Bigshare Allotment Link|
|HMA Agro||30 Jun 2023||Bigshare Allotment Link|
|Essen Speciality||3 Jul 2023||Bigshare Allotment Link|
|Pentagon Rubber||5 Jul 2023||Linkintime Allotment Link|
|IdeaForge||2023||Linkintime Allotment Link|
|Signatureglobal India||2023||Linkintime Allotment Link|
|ESDS Software||2023||Linkintime Allotment Link|
|CMR Green Technologies||2023||KFintech Allotment Link|
|GoAir||2023||Linkintime Allotment Link|
|Mobikwik||2023||Linkintime Allotment Link|
|Skanray Technologies||2023||Linkintime Allotment Link|
Top IPO Registrars in India
As per the market scenario, we added top IPO registrars in India. Link Intime and KFin Technologies provide services to mainline IPOs while all the listed registrars provide services to SME IPOs. They are the ones that do the calculations based on the IPO subscription data and upload the IPO allotment status on their website. The investors go to the website on the Allotment date and check whether they got the allotment of the shares or not. Bigshare Services provided services to 300+ IPOs joined with Link Intime on the 2nd spot while KFin Technologies provides services to 225+ IPOs to date and the numbers increases day today.
|Link Intime India Pvt Ltd||IPO Allotment Link|
|KFin Technologies Private Ltd||IPO Allotment Link|
|Bigshare Services Pvt Ltd||IPO Allotment Link|
|Cameo Corporate Services Ltd||IPO Allotment Link|
|Skyline Financial Services Pvt Ltd||IPO Allotment Link|
Here are 4 Easy Steps to check the IPO Allotment Online or Offline.
#Step 1: How to check IPO Allotment Status on the Registrar website?
- Log on to the IPO allotment link on the registrar website.
- Select IPO Name from the drop-down menu bar
- Select Option from PAN Number, Application Number, or DP ID Option
- As per selection add PAN Number, Application Number, or Demat Account Number
- Click on the ‘Search’ Button
- You will be able to see your IPO Allotment on the screen (mobile/desktop).
#Step 2: How to check IPO Allotment Status on BSE?
- Log on to BSE Website – bseindia.com/investors/appli_check.aspx
- Select box ‘Equity’ in the issue type
- Select IPO Name
- Type Your Application Number & PAN Number
- Click on the ‘Search’ Button
- You will be able to see your IPO Allotment on the screen (mobile/desktop)
#Step 3: How to check IPO Allotment Status in Demant Account?
- Call Your Broker or Login to Your Demat Account / Trading Account
- Check the stock is credited to your account or not
- If you got the allotment the credited shares will appear in the Demat account
#Step 4: How to check IPO Allotment Status in Bank Account?
- Login to your Bank Account from which you applied the IPO
- Check the Balance Tab
- If you got the allotment the Amount will be debited
- If you did not get the allotment the Amount will be released
- If you got the allotment you got an SMS “Dear Customer, Bank Name Account 00000 is debited with INR 00000 on Date. Info: IPOName. The Available Balance is INR 000000.”
IPO Allotment Status FAQs:
Q1. How to Check IPO Allotment Status Online?
Ans. Just log on to BSE Website or IPO Registrar Website and Enter your PAN or Application Number or Demat Account Numbers to Check the IPO Allotment Status.
Q2. How to Check IPO Allotment Status Offline?
Ans. Please contact your Demat Account broker to find out you got the IPO Allotment or not.
Q3. How to Check IPO Allotment Status via Bank?
Ans. Log in to your Bank Account from where you applied for an IPO. If the amount is deducted you got the allotment and if the lien balance is released, better luck next time!
Q4. What are the other ways to check the IPO Allotment Status?
Ans. The IPO registrar sends the emails to the registered email IDs of investors about the IPO Allotment Status. Check your inbox for the same.