The Rs 438.76 crore PTC India IPO is a book-built offering. The bidding for the PTC India IPO began on March 16, 2011, and it concluded on March 18, 2011. On March 30, 2011, the shares were listed on the BSE and NSE. The pricing range for PTC India’s IPO is ₹26 to ₹28 per share. A minimum of 250 shares is required for an application lot size. Retail investors are obliged to invest a minimum of ₹7,000.
PTC India Financial Services Ltd (PFS), a non-banking financial institution in India, was founded in 2006. It is a subsidiary of PTC India Limited (“PTC”). These Indian financial organisations offer structured debt financing in addition to equity and debt financing, encompassing both short- and long-term debt. At the moment, their attention is on power generation projects in India. Additionally, they offer advice and fee-based syndication services, as well as financing for carbon credits against certified emissions reductions (CER) that is limited to the power industry.
PTC holds 77.60% of the shares as a promoter, with Goldman Sachs Strategic Investments Limited, Mauritius, and Macquarie Group Limited, Australia, splitting the remaining 22.40% equally. National Thermal Power Corporation (“NTPC“), Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (“Power Grid“), Power Finance Corporation Limited (“PFC“), and NHPC Limited (“NHPC“) are the participants of PTC, a public-private partnership that was started by the Government of India.
PTC India IPO Details
|IPO Date||March 16, 2011 to March 18, 2011|
|Listing Date||March 30, 2011|
|Face Value||₹10 per share|
|Price Band||₹26 to ₹28 per share|
|Lot Size||250 Shares|
|Total Issue Size||156,700,000 shares
(aggregating up to ₹438.76 Cr)
|Issue Type||Book Built Issue IPO|
|Listing At||BSE, NSE|
PTC India IPO Lot Size
PTC India IPO Reservation
|Investor Category||Shares Offered||Maximum Allottees|
|Anchor Investor Shares Offered||–||NA|
|QIB Shares Offered||54,845,000 (41.18%)||NA|
|NII (HNI) Shares Offered||23,505,000 (17.65%)|
|Retail Shares Offered||54,845,000 (41.18%)||219,380|
|Total Shares Offered||133,195,000 (100%)|
Objects of the Issue (PTC India IPO Objectives)
The objects of the Issue are:
- To augment capital base to meet future capital requirements arising out of growth in business;
- To achieve the benefits of listing on the Stock Exchanges; and
- Public issue expenses.
PTC India IPO Listing Details
|Listing Date||March 30, 2011|
|BSE Script Code||533344|
|Final Issue Price||₹28 per share|
PTC India Listing Day Trading Information
|Final Issue Price||₹28.00||₹28.00|
PTC India IPO FAQs:
Q1. What is PTC India IPO?
Ans. PTC India IPO is a main-board IPO of 156,700,000 equity shares of the face value of ₹10 aggregating up to ₹438.76 Crores. The issue is priced at ₹26 to ₹28 per share. The minimum order quantity is 250 Shares. The IPO opens on March 16, 2011, and closes on March 18, 2011. Kfin Technologies Limited is the registrar for the IPO. The shares are proposed to be listed on BSE, NSE.
Q2. When PTC India IPO will open?
Ans. The PTC India IPO opens on March 16, 2011 and closes on March 18, 2011.
Q3. What is the lot size of PTC India IPO?
Ans. PTC India IPO lot size is 250 Shares, and the minimum amount required is ₹7,000.
Q4. When is PTC India IPO allotment?
Ans. The finalization of Basis of Allotment for PTC India IPO will be done on [.], and the allotted shares will be credited to your demat account by [.].
Q5. When is PTC India IPO listing date?
Ans. The PTC India IPO listing date is on March 30, 2011.