Quint Digital Rights Issue has been set for 09 January 2023 – 24 January 2023 – Quint Digital Media is primarily engaged in the business of providing websites via web, digital, or mobile media that may include a variety of material such as current events, lifestyle, and entertainment.
The following three digital platforms are controlled by the company:
The Quint: The Quint is a news site that uses videos, op-eds, infographics, animations, and documentaries to engage visitors.
Quint Hindi: Quint Hindi connects individuals from across the country by creating viewer-friendly and authentic content.
Quint Fit: It is a platform that offers news and articles, opinions, and conversations on physical, mental, and digital health, parenting, taboos, the status quo, and new innovations.
Across all social media networks, digital properties had 2.2 crore users in FY 2022, compared to 1.4 crore subscribers in FY 2021. The audience footprint is also diverse across websites and multiple social media sites such as Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, Snapchat, and so on. Some of the important data points were gathered from various websites and digital platforms.
Objects of the Issue:
The Company proposes to utilize the Net Proceeds towards funding the following Objects:
- Towards exercise of the call option under the Quintype SHA.
- Payment of the remaining purchase price to Mr. Raghav Bahl for acquisition of 100% shares and securities of QML in accordance with the QML SPA.
- Payment of the remaining purchase price to RB Diversified for acquisition of 100% shares and securities of QML in accordance with the QML SPA.
- Payment of the remaining purchase price to Mr. Raghav Bahl for acquisition of 47.92% stake in Spunklane Media in accordance with the Spunklane SPA.
- Pre- payment / repayment of loans.
- General Corporate Purposes
Quint Digital Media Rights Issue 2022 Detail
|Issue Open||Jan 9, 2023 – Jan 24, 2023|
|Security Name||Quint Digital Media Ltd|
|Issue Size (Shares)||25,000,000|
|Issue Size (Amount)||₹125.00 Crores|
|Issue Price||₹50 per share|
|Face Value||₹10 per share|
|Terms of Payment||Rs. 50/- per Rights Equity Share payable on application.|
|Entitlement||42 Rights Share for every 37 Equity Shares held as on Record Date|
Quint Digital Media Rights Issue 2022 Issue Timetable
|Record Date||Dec 22, 2022|
|Credit of Rights Entitlements|
|Bid/Offer Opens On||Jan 9, 2023|
|Renunciation of Rights Entitlements||Jan 13, 2023|
|Bid/Offer Closes On||Jan 24, 2023|
|Deemed Date of Allotment||Jan 31, 2023|
|Credit Date||Feb 1, 2023|
|Listing Date||Feb 3, 2023|
Quint Digital Media Ltd Financial Information (Restated)
|Period Ended||Total Assets||Total Revenue||Profit After Tax|
Quint Digital Media Rights Issue 2022 Lead Manager(s)
- Choice Capital Advisors Pvt Ltd
Quint Digital Rights Offer FAQs
Q1. What is price of Quint Digital Rights Issue?
Ans. The issue price is INR 50 per share.
Q2. What is entitlement ratio of Quint Digital Rights Issue?
Ans. The eligible shareholders are offered 42 Rights Share for every 37 Equity Shares held as on Record Date.
Q3. What is the Record Date of Quint Digital Rights Issue?
Ans. The Record date is 22 December 2022.
Q4. How to Apply in Quint Digital Rights Offer?
Ans. The best way to apply in Quint Digital Rights Offer is through Internet banking ASBA. You can also apply online through your stock broker using UPI. If you prefer to make paper applications, fill up an application Form form and deposit the same to your broker.
Steps to apply for Quint Digital Media Rights Issue 2022 using Net Banking (ASBA)
- Log in to the net banking account of your bank.
- Go to the ‘IPO & Rights Issue’ section.
- Check if the Quint Digital Media Rights Issue 2022 available on the list.
- Click the Apply button next to the Quint Digital Media Rights Issue 2022.
- Fill and check your information.
- Submit the application.
Steps to apply for Quint Digital Media Rights Issue 2022 using Registrar’s website (R-WAP)
- Visit registrar’s website
- Go to the ‘Rights Issue’ section
- Select Quint Digital Media Rights Issue 2022 from the dropdown.
- Enter Demat Account Number.
- Fill the online application form.
- Validate and submit the application.