The Dyanamic Services was formed in 2016 as a result of the merger of three proprietorship businesses run by Mr Jugal Kishore Bhagat and Mrs Rekha Bhagat.
Mechanized Cleaning, Catering, Housekeeping, Conservancy Service, Security Service, Catering Services, Contractual Services, Logistics, and other associated services are provided by the organization for Indian Railway. Dynamic Services also provides Logistics Solutions to the corporate sector, as well as workforce services and other associated services.
Dynamic Services IPO details
|Subscription Dates||30 September – 5 October 2021|
|Price Band||INR51 per share|
|Fresh issue||4,732,000 shares (INR24.13 crore)|
|Offer For Sale||Nil|
|Total IPO size||4,732,000 shares (INR24.13 crore)|
|Minimum bid (lot size)||2,000 shares|
|Face Value||INR10 per share|
|Listing On||NSE Emerge SME platform|
Dynamic Services Financial Performance (in INR lakhs)
Valuation of Dynamic Services (as of FY2021)
- Earnings Per Share (EPS): INR1.18
- Price/Earnings (PE ratio): 43.14
- Return on Net Worth (RONW): 5.4%
- Net Asset Value (NAV): INR21.90 per share
Listing Performance of Dynamic Services & Security
- IPO Opening Date: 30 September 2021
- IPO Closing Date: 5 October 2021
- Finalisation of Basis of Allotment: 8 October 2021
- Initiation of refunds: 11 October 2021
- Transfer of shares to demat accounts: 12 October 2021
- Listing Date: 13 October 2021
- Opening Price on NSE: INR53 per share (up 3.92% from IPO price)
- Closing Price on NSE: INR53.55 per share (up 5% from IPO price)
Dynamic Services IPO Subscription Details (no. of times)
Dynamic Services IPO FAQs :
Q1. What are investors portions in Dynamic Services Public Offer?
Ans. Retail investors are entitled to get 50% of the shares while the other 50% shares are reserved for individual applicants other than retail investors and corporate bodies or institutions.
Q2. How to Apply in Dynamic Services Public Offer?
Ans. The best way to apply in Dynamic Services IPO is through Internet banking ASBA. You can also apply online through your stock broker using UPI. If you prefer to make paper applications, fill up an offline IPO form and deposit the same to your broker.
Q3. What is Dynamic Services Offer Size?
Ans. Dynamic Services offer size is INR24.13 crores.
Q4. What is Dynamic Services IPO Price Band?
Ans. Dynamic Services Offer Price is INR51 per share.
Q5. What is the lot size of Dynamic Services IPO?
Ans. Dynamic Services IPO lot size and the minimum order is 2,000 shares.