The MOS Utility IPO will be open for bidding on March 31, 2023. The subscription period will end on April 6, 2023. The overall IPO size of Rs. 49.97 million includes both fresh and offer-for-sale stocks. The IPO price band is Rs 72–76 per share, with one lot containing 1600 shares.
MOS Utility Ltd. was founded in 2009. It is a provider of technology-enabled digital services to B2B, B2C, and financial technology organisations. It provides a variety of clients with business chances to launch their futuristic online businesses through an integrated business approach. It provides financial channel and process convergence as a service to ensure a pleasant client experience regardless of product. Their primary product offering is an online platform that connects and integrates front-end channels with back-
end technology operations. It organises its services primarily to the following seven sectors.
- Utility service
- Entertainment services
- Other services
MOS Utility Ltd. IPO Objective
- The net proceeds from the sale of fresh issues will be used to meet working capital requirements.
- As a fund for general corporate purposes and offer related expenses.
MOS Utility Ltd. Company Financials
|Particulars||Year ending on March 31, 2022 (₹ Lakh)||Year ending on March 31, 2021 (₹ Lakh)||Year ending on March 31, 2020 (₹ Lakh)|
|Revenue from Operations||7,734.01||6,766.39||8,819.34|
|Profit After Tax (PAT)||157.67||84.69||57.87|
|Period Ended||As on March 31, 2022 (₹ Lakh)||As on March 31, 2021 (₹ Lakh)||As on March 31, 2020 (₹ Lakh)|
Should you invest in MOS Utility Ltd.?
These are the top reasons to consider investing in MOS Utility Ltd.
- The company offers services including Direct Bank Transfer, Micro ATM, and Aadhar Enabled Payment System to empower shopkeepers, retailers, students, housewives, professionals, insurance agents etc. to start futuristic online businesses.
- It caters to various sectors, including travel, insurance, retail, utility and entertainment services etc. via an integrated B2B, B2C, and B2B2C model.
- Versatility in service offerings allows MOS Utility to diversify its revenue base and reduce dependency on a single industry/client.
MOS Utility Ltd. Noteworthy highlights
- The revenue contribution from the top 10 partners of the company grew from 32.08% in 2020 to 71.66% in 2022.
- Under the adopted Phygital strategy (physical+digital) the company has a network of 1,68,018 partners, including agents, distributors, and master distributors.
MOS Utility IPO FAQs:
Q1. What is MOS Utility Ltd. IPO?
Ans. MOS Utility Ltd. IPO worth Rs.49.97 crore will open for subscription on March 31, 2023. The IPO contains 5,774,400 fresh equities and 800,000 shares in an offer for sale. IPO shares will be available in the price band of 72-76 per share.
Q2. When will the MOS Utility Ltd. IPO allotment available?
Ans. The basis of the allotment date is April 12, 2023.
Q3. What will be the MOS Utility Ltd. IPO lot size?
Ans. One lot of MOS Utility Ltd. IPO has 1600 shares.
Q4. When will MOS Utility Ltd. IPO open for subscription?
Ans. The IPO will open on March 31, 2023.
Q5. What minimum lot size can retail investors subscribe to?
Ans. Retail investors can apply for a minimum of one lot.
Q6. When will MOS Utility Ltd. list on exchanges?
Ans. The listing date of MOS Utility Ltd. Ltd. on NSE SME is April 18, 2023.
Q7. What would be the listing gains on the MOS Utility Ltd. IPO?
Ans. Listing gains cannot be ascertained before the IPO is listed on the exchange. You can get this information on the listing date for Command Polymer Ltd., which is April 18, 2023.
Q8. I have finished the application process for MOS Utility Ltd. IPO, but the funds are not yet debited. What is the reason?
Ans. The bank initially blocks the amount you bid for an IPO. It will debit the money when the shares are allotted or unblock the amount after the UPI mandate expiry date.
Q9. How to approve the UPI mandate request for MOS Utility Ltd. IPO?
Ans. Login to your UPI handle and approve the payment mandate to complete the IPO application process.
Q10. Can I submit more than one application for the public issue of MOS Utility Ltd. using one PAN?
Ans. You can submit only one application using one PAN card.
Q11. What is the minimum order quantity for MOS Utility Ltd. IPO?
Ans. The minimum size of the application will be one lot of 1600 shares.The minimum size of the application will be one lot of 1600 shares.