Natco Pharma Buyback 2023 will be announced on March 8, 2023. Natco Pharma’s stock purchase again will commence on March 21, 2023, and will expire on September 20, 2023. At a price of 700 per equity
share, the corporation will buy back about 30,00,000 equity shares, or approximately 1.64% of face value 2. This repurchase will cost around 210.00 crores and will be conducted on the open market. Natco Pharma Limited is a pharmaceutical company that is vertically integrated and focuses on R&D. It develops, manufactures, and markets final dosage formulations (“FDF”) and active pharmaceutical ingredients (“APIs”). The company’s main focus is on specialty therapeutic areas and sophisticated goods. Our products are marketed and distributed in over 40 countries.
Our FDF goods are sold in the United States, India, Europe, and the rest of the world (“RoW”). Through our subsidiaries, we also operate in several major geographies.
Necessity of the Issue :
- The Buyback will help the Company to return surplus cash to its shareholders holding Equity Shares.
- The Buyback may help in improving return on equity, by the reduction in the equity base.
Natco Pharma Buyback 2023 Offer Details:
|Buyback Type||Open Market|
|Buyback Record Date||Open Market|
|Buyback Offer Amount||₹210.00 Cr|
|Date of Board Meeting approving the proposal||08 March 2023|
|Date of Public Announcement||08 March 2023|
|Buyback Offer Size||1.64%|
|Buyback Number of Shares||30,00,000|
|Face Value||₹2/- Rs.|
|Buyback Price||₹700/- per share.|
Natco Pharma Buyback 2023 Dates :
We have covered all important dates related to “Natco Pharma Buyback 2023” Buyback Activity Dates are updated as they are announced.
|Board Meeting for Buyback proposal||02 March 2023|
|Buyback Approval date||08 March 2023|
|Public Announcement Date||08 March 2023|
|Buyback Record Date||Open Market|
|Buyback Opening Date||21 March 2023|
|Buyback Closing Date||20 September 2023|
Natco Pharma Limited Financial Report (in Cr) :
How to Participate in Natco Pharma Ltd buyback?
The Investors are eligible for the buyback scheme who have Natco Pharma shares in their Demat account as the Record date is Not Declare as the offer is Open Market. Investors can participate in the Natco Pharma Buyback 2023 scheme as per the opening form by selling their shares. The payment will be given as per the accepted shares by the company under the Natco Pharma buyback scheme.
How to apply for Natco Pharma buyback on Groww?
You can apply for the buyback, follow the few steps below: This feature not applicable on Groww App only available on Groww Website.
- Visit the official Groww website.
- Search Natco Pharma Buyback in the search option.
- You can see Natco Pharma buyback result in search option tap on the Natco Pharma buyback.
- You will reach the Natco Pharma buyback screen, here enter the number of shares and click sell.
- You can see your order is successfully placed.
How to apply for Natco Pharma buyback on upstox?
You can apply for the buyback, follow the few steps below:
- Login to the Upstox app using your 6-digit PIN or biometrics.
- Click on the Account Section on your right bottom corner (Applicable New upstox app).
- Click ‘Account’, then ‘Corporate actions’ and then Buyback / Delisting/ Takeover.
- Select the Natco Pharma stock for buyback.
- Enter the quantity and click on apply.
- If you have submitted your POA, then the buyback will be confirmed.
Natco Pharma Buyback 2023 FAQs:
Q1. When is Natco Pharma Buyback Announcement Date?
Ans. Natco Pharma buyback 2023 announcement date is 08 March 2023.
Q2. When is Natco Pharma Buyback Open Date?
Ans. Natco Pharma buyback Open date is 21 March 2023.
Q3. When is Natco Pharma Buyback Close Date?
Ans. Natco Pharma buyback Close date is 20 September 2023.
Q4. When is Natco Pharma Buyback Record Date?
Ans. Natco Pharma buyback 2023 Record date is Not Declare as the offer is Open market.
Q5. What is Natco Pharma Buyback Price?
Ans. Natco Pharma company has fixed the price at ₹700 per share.
Q6. What is Natco Pharma Buyback Offer Size?
Ans. Natco Pharma company Buyback Offer Size is ₹210 Cr.
Q7. How to apply for Natco Pharma Buyback 2023?
Ans. As per the record date you need to have Natco Pharma shares in your Demat account. You can participate in buyback after having the stock in your account.