The IPO date for Snapdeal has not yet been set. Snapdeal IPO is anticipated to generate approximately 1250 crores through an IPO which involves a fresh issue of – crores and an offer for sale of up to 1250 crores of 1 each. The retail quota is 10%, where as the QIB quota is 75% and the HNI quota is 15%.
Snapdeal, founded in New Delhi, is a leading e-commerce platform. Kunal Bahl and Rohit Bansal launched the company in 2010. The company sells about 60 million products in 800 different categories, ranging from local to worldwide names. SoftBank, BlackRock, Temasek, Foxconn, Alibaba, eBay Inc., Premji Invest, Intel Capital, Bessemer Venture Partners, and Mr. Ratan Tata, among others, collaborated with Snapdeal. The company started with the concept of a daily deal and evolved into an online marketplace in 2011.
According to data, the company has over 5 lakh independent sellers selling on the Snapdeal marketplace, with over 3700 town customers buying products from the online market. Check out the Snapdeal IPO information.
- As per reports, Snapdeal is eyeing a $200Mn – $250 Mn IPO at a $1.5 Bn valuation.
- One of India’s largest marketplace in India.
- Big names already invested in the brand, Ratan Tata, Alibaba, SoftBank, and more names are in the list.
- First funding was received in 2011 from Nexus Venture Partners and Indo-US Venture Partners.
- In 2015 Alibaba Group, Foxconn and SoftBank invested US$500 million.
- The company acquired grabbon.com, esportsbuy.com, shopo.in, doozton.com and wishpicker.com in their journey.
- The company acquired a stake in smartprix.com and acquired Exclusively.in.
- They acquired a 20% stake in logistics service company Gojavas.com, with acquisitions in eCommerce management software and fulfillment solution provider, Unicommerce.com and RupeePower, a digital platform for financial transactions.
- In 2015, mobile-payments company FreeCharge.com was acquired and the Programmatic display advertising platform, Reduce Data was acquired.
- Jasper Infotech Private Limited changed its name to Snapdeal Private Limited in 2019.
- Competitors: Flipkart, Amazon, Nykaa (Newly Listed)
- Exclusive: IPO-Bound Snapdeal Issues 394 Mn Bonus Equity Shares To 61 Shareholders
Snapdeal IPO Review
- Soon to be updated
Brokerage Firm IPO Reviews
- ICICI Securities: To be updated soon
- Motilal Oswal: To be updated soon
- Capital Market: To be updated soon
- Ventura Securities Limited: To be updated soon
- KR Choksey: To be updated soon
- GEPL Capital Ltd: To be updated soon
Snapdeal IPO GMP, Date & Price Band
|IPO Open:||To be updated soon|
|IPO Close:||To be updated soon|
|IPO Size:||Approx ₹1250 Crores|
|Offer for Sale:||Approx ₹1250 Crores|
|Face Value:||₹1 Per Equity Share|
|Price Band:||₹- to ₹- Per Share|
|Listing on:||BSE & NSE|
|DRHP Draft Prospectus:||Click Here|
|RHP Draft Prospectus:||Click Here|
Snapdeal IPO Market Lot
The minimum market lot associated with the Snapdeal IPO is – shares with a – application amount. Retail investors can apply for up to 13 lots of – shares with an overall application amount of -.
|Minimum Lot Size:||Minimum – Shares for 1 lot|
|Minimum Amount:||₹- for 1 lot|
|Maximum Lot Size:||Maximum – Shares for 13 lot|
|Maximum Amount:||₹- for 13 lot|
Snapdeal IPO Date, Time Table, Allotment & Listing
The IPO date for Snapdeal is -, and the IPO close date is -. The allotment date is -, and the IPO may go public on -.
|Price Band Announcement:||To be updated soon|
|Anchor Investors Allotment:||To be updated soon|
|IPO Open Date:||To be updated soon|
|IPO Close Date:||To be updated soon|
|Basis of Allotment:||To be updated soon|
|Refunds:||To be updated soon|
|Credit to Demat Account:||To be updated soon|
|IPO Listing Date:||To be updated soon|
Snapdeal IPO Form
How should the Snapdeal IPO be used? You can apply for the Snapdeal IPO using your bank account’s ASBA. Just log in to your online bank account and apply using your bank account by selecting the Snapdeal IPO in the Invest section. You can also apply for Snapdeal IPO by downloading IPO forms from the NSE and BSE.
Snapdeal Company Financial Report
|₹ in Crores||Income||Expense||PAT|
Snapdeal IPO Lead Managers
- Axis Capital Limited
- BofA Securities India Limited
- CLSA India Private Limited
- JM Financial Limited
Snapdeal IPO FAQs
Q1. What is Snapdeal IPO?
Ans. Snapdeal IPO is a main-board IPO. They are going to raise ₹1250 Crores via IPO. The issue is priced at ₹- to ₹- per equity share. The IPO is to be listed on BSE & NSE.
Q2. When Snapdeal IPO will open?
Ans. The IPO is to open on To be updated soon for QIB, NII, and Retail Investors.
Q3. What is Snapdeal IPO Investors Portion?
Ans. The investors’ portion for QIB is 75%, NII 15%, and Retail 10%.
Q4. How to Apply the Snapdeal IPO?
Ans. You can apply Snapdeal IPO via ASBA online via your bank account. You can also apply for ASBA online via UPI through your stock brokers. You can also apply via your stock brokers by filling up the offline form.
Q5. How to Apply the Snapdeal IPO through Zerodha?
Ans. Log in to Console in Zerodha Website or in Application. Go to Portfolio and Click on IPO. You will see the IPO Name “Snapdeal Finance”. Click on Bid Button. Enter your UPI ID, Quantity and Price. Submit IPO Application Form. Now go to your UPI App on Net Banking or BHIM App to Approve the mandate.
Q6. How to Apply the Snapdeal IPO through Upstox?
Ans. Log in to Upstox Application with your credentials. Select the IPO. You will see the IPO Name “Snapdeal Finance”. Click on Bid Button. Confirm your application. Now go to your UPI App on Net Banking or BHIM App to Approve – mandate.
Q7. What is Snapdeal IPO Size?
Ans. Snapdeal IPO size is ₹1250 crores. The IPO comprises ₹- crores fresh issue and offers for sale of ₹1250 crores.
Q8. What is Snapdeal IPO Price Band?
Ans. Snapdeal IPO Price Band is ₹- to ₹- per equity share.
Q9. What is Snapdeal IPO Minimum and Maximum Lot Size?
Ans. The minimum bid is – Shares with ₹- amount while the maximum bid is – shares with ₹-.
Q10. What is Snapdeal IPO Allotment Date?
Ans. Snapdeal IPO allotment date is To be updated soon.
Q11. What is Snapdeal IPO Listing Date?
Ans. Snapdeal IPO listing date is To be updated soon. The IPO to list on BSE and NSE.